Attractions in Lithuania
Our guide was key for the Old of Klaipeda. It's not so big, but there is so much history and the guide was very interesting. Lots of cafes, restaurants and museums, not to mention the souvenir stands on the Theatre Square.
3 hrs 30 min
- Explore Klaipeda by coach.
- Learn about the history of Klaipeda once a part of Prussia, now the Lithuanian gateway to Europe.
- See the Germanic part of Klaipeda, famous red-brick architecture, half-timbered buildings and the place of refuge of Queen Louise in 1807.
- Find out what life was like in the soviet period and drive by blocks of apartments of the Khrushchev era!
- Walk in the Old Town, unique for its straight streets and rectangular layout.
- Enjoy Lithuanian beer and live jazz in one of the Old Town restaurants.