Attractions in Lithuania
Curonian Spit – a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Outstanding tour with spectacular views of the sand dunes and profound history given by the guide. I was very impressed.
- Drive through the Curonian Spit National Park, known as the "Lithuanian Sahara". Savour the breathtaking beauty of the sand dunes and pine forest between the lagoon and the sea.
- Visit the oldest fishermen‘s village of Juodkrante.
- Climb to the top of the Hill of Witches and see fairy tale monsters, devils, comic folk sculptures all carved from wood.
- Drive to Nida - a tourist Mecca for nature loving travellers.
- See traditional fishermen‘s cottages, ornamented weathervanes unique to the Curonian lagoon. Don't leave without tasting our local smoked fish.
- Enjoy the spectacular panorama from the Highest Dune from which you can see Russia.
- Visit the Nobel Prize winner Thomas Mann House-Museum.
- Back in Klaipeda browse through the amber market.