Attractions in Lithuania
Klaipeda Old Town and Palanga Amber Museum
I have taken a tour in each Baltic port. This tour was the best on handout, pace, response to inquiries, personal touch and intro to Lithuanian folklore.
4 hrs 30 min
- Stroll through the Klaipeda Old Town.
- Find traditional crafts in the Amber market; listen to Lithuanian folk music.
- Explore unique 'le style mixte' Botanical gardens, created by the French landscape architect Edouard Andre, in the 19th century.
- Visit the biggest Amber museum in the Baltics.
- Enjoy the honey-coloured shores of the Baltic Sea.
- Walk through the colourful central promenade in Palanga, which leads onto the pier.
- Back in Klaipeda listen to live jazz and enjoy our famous Lithuanian beer.