Attractions in Lithuania
Legends of the Witches Hill
The whole tour was challenging and unusual. Super woodcarvings, stories and legends on Witches hill were most interesting. It was a nice change from the galleries and museums.
- Ideal for families, story lovers and those who enjoy walking in the forest.
- Visit the oldest fishermen‘s village on the Curonian Spit.
- Walk on the Hill of Witches, meet the good witches, devils, Queen of Grass snakes and other Lithuanian fairy tale characters all carved from wood.
- Visit the gallery of colourful and ornamented weathervanes unique to the Curonian lagoon.
- Find out how weathervanes were used as a special marking system for fishing boats.
- Stop to see the largest nesting site of cormorants and grey herons.